Monday 7 March 2011

Reading & Searching

In the time I have had for research today I have been reading the articles found last week and have now spent a couple of hours finding and printing out further papers. These mostly deal with research on charities and giving as well as studies on the effects of websites and other factors on levels of giving. Reputation, credibility and identity in digital environments are all examined in various forms as well as more general studies on adoption of social media by nonprofit organisations.

Tonight and tomorrow I will be reading these and making notes. Tomorrow will be further reading and I am also going to be writing some of these things up in my draft Literature Review! The table showing data that can be compared and contrasted is a priority for tomorrow too.

I'll leave you with a link to a fantastic video a friend posted today: http://conteanimated.com/the-animation-2/thought-of-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment