Friday 4 March 2011

Illness, return to work and yet more articles

Having been ill for the last ten days I returned to work yesterday and today have been back working on my masters. Frustrating to have such a long stint off but not in my control & I am quite pleased with what I have managed to achieve already since returning to the office.

I have found another 25plus articles in the last 24 hours, some of which are really excellent. In particular, it is encouraging to have found more articles on religiosity and internet use & also viral marketing - Word of Mouth (WOM) and electronic WOM (eWOM).

Having had some serious problems with the rate at which I could collect data for the samples I have found another suitable network to examine which is a more manageable size. This has allowed me to finish gathering the data overnight yesterday and today and so I finally have two complete networks which can be compared and studied. I am satisfied temporarily!!

My next task is to create a table showing all the data types that I have already and all than be collected and directly compared and contrasted. Obviously, the other main task is writing my Literature Review draft which is due end of February 2011. Please notice the deliberate mistake...

No comments:

Post a Comment