Wednesday 9 February 2011

Re Literature Review

Good progress on the LR. Lots more articles on Twitter and a great article on Social Network Sites in particular has led to many others. I have found that with research in this context you find these 'keys' that, when discovered, open many new doors. That paper is definitely one of them!

Whilst I am not bookmarking every article (I download the papers for future reference), I do update my delicious bookmarks which can be accessed on the right of my blog or here which may be of interest. Maybe I should also bookmark every paper I find? We'll see.

Anyway, I have also written the first 400 words towards my literature review Praise the Lord and have drafted bullet points for much of the rest of the section ready for writing tomorrow! So good to have something down now, to write, rewrite and continue adding to over the coming months...

No comments:

Post a Comment